Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I've Learned Living In the Country

I've been threatening to write this blog for a long time. I grew up in the city, but when I met Sarah (who'll be joining us here, she says) she gradually started moving me out to the country. First it was the suburbs, then unincorporated county land, and then finally onto a farm.

I couldn't be happier.

But there are some things that you just don't appreciate when you live in the city. Things that have fascinated and amused me.

Things I'm going to share here.

You may find some of it, or even most of it, to be obvious, trivial, or just a little too bizarre to be of consequence. Well, that's fine, you don't have to read it. I'm sure there are some sports blogs somewhere you can use to occupy your time.

But if you stick around, I promise you that Sarah and I will try to keep fun, or at least interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment